Friday, March 6, 2009

BLOGGING!!!


From public speaking, to detailed book reviews, to comments on news articles, to my personal experiences, I have covered it all on this blog. I would now like to give my reflections on doing all this.

So far, writing these posts has been beneficial to me in many ways. It has helped me in my critical thinking skills (when I reflect on what is reported), and also helped me in my writing. After all, practice is the only way to improve my English. Writing these posts also helps me organize my thoughts and present them in a logical manner. Personally, I find blogging relaxing too.

Reading is a good way to improve my literary skills. At the same time, it is also recreational. Therefore, I am an avid reader. I have started an electronic bookshelf at www.weread.com, and you can visit my page by going to one of my earlier posts. I will continue blogging, and reading. How about you?

Picture from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27601480@N03/2806148384/

No comments: