Here is the link to the video on TLL website.
And here are what my friends and teachers commented on me:
"What I like most about Clarence is his spontaneity and vast knowledge. With his impressive maturity given his age, Clarence has shown great potential and consistent effort to produce work of high quality" – Rebecca Zhang
"What I like most about Clarence is that you bully him all you want and he won't get angry with you. Well though that sounds sadistic, it just shows how he is really patient and cool and likes to joke around :D" – Yu Fei
"What I like most about Clarence is his exceptional depth of knowledge on a multitude of academic topics" – Chiu Yang
"Clarence adds a lot of new perspectives to the class discussions due to his deep insights into the various issues we were discussing" – Gloria
"What I like most about Clarence is that he was able to open up to everyone during the congress and suddenly became a more friendly Clarence :D Also, he always comes prepared for class" – Dayna Yong
"What I like most about Clarence is his helpfulness and shall I say his gullibility? =)" – Yi Wei
"What I like most about Clarence is that he doesn't mind when Kit Lea and I make fun of him." – Shanice
"Clarence : Productive" – Chen Hui
"Clarence, you're a very special student and person. I hope you know just how proud I am of you and how amazed I am at the wonderful person you are. See you on Tuesdays! Get rid of those eyebags! (aka sleep?)" – Ms Wong
"Will not easily forget your industriousness and intelligence" – Mr. Leong
"Dear Clarence, I am impressed. Great manners. Hardworking, courtesy, ever earnest & incisive analysis – keep it up. I see a bright future and am so proud of you." – Ms. Ong Queenie
No comments:
Post a Comment