Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Secondary School


In what seems like a blink of an eye, my primary school life is over. It is now time to move on. There are many differneces between my primary school and my secondary school. First of all, there are many more CCAs to choose from in Secondary school, such as softball, water polo, debate teams, and so on. The teachers also tend to teach the lessons faster, so you have to pay attention, or else you will be lost.

The other pupils in my class are also quite friendly, none of them appear to be bullies, and all of them are quite helpful. I have already made some other new friends.

Another thing differnet about my Secondary school is that it is much bigger. I sometimes get lost, or cannot find a particular room. When that happens, I will look to someone for directions, usualy a Senoir. THe seniors have been quite helpful so far.

There are also much more projects to do, and I find it a refreshing change from worksheets. I hope that I can cope with the homework, especially in the later part of the year, when there tend to be more homework.

That's all for now!

4 comments:

Deckard said...

Sounds like a good start to the year...and a closing to a chapter of your life with Primary school now behind you. Did you come up with a 1P4?? number? Mr. S.

Alex said...

Good writing skills! Keep up the good work! Hope you have a fun time in your secondary school!

The Oracle said...

Hope you will always have this high spirit and positive attitude. Enjoy yourself and you will certainly do well!

Deckard said...

All right, Shining Star. Please pass on my thanks for the volunteerism from parents. We always need help with the book sale. Very appreciative of the offer. Mr. S.
P.S. Enjoyed your additional blog entries as well-diversified and nicely presented. Keep up the writing!